The Basic solution is the perfect package to get started with data analysis. It includes more than 100 key statistical tools to help you gain in-depth insights into your data.
You will benefit from data preparation and visualization tools, parametric and nonparametric tests, and modeling methods, such as ANOVA, regression, generalized linear models, or nonlinear models.
It also includes data mining features (e.g principal component analysis, correspondence analysis…) and clustering methods (e.g agglomerative hierarchical clustering, k-means…).
Users praise the Basic solution for its user-friendly and code-free interface and very competitively priced subscription, making it one of the most accessible tools on the market.
WHAT XLSTAT BASIC OFFERS
- More than 30 statistical parametric and nonparametric tests
- An in-app assistant that helps you choose the right statistical tool
- Interpretations in the data reports to help statistics beginners
- Simple and customized visualizations in Excel format
- Exportable data reports to Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- More than 200 tutorials in our Help Center